Pull a pound for Sperm Whales
The Sperm Whale is one of the most majestic creatures in the ocean. Unfortunately, these beautiful animals are at high risk due to ocean plastic pollution. When you purchase a Sperm Whale Braided Bracelet, you pull a pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on one the ocean’s largest specimens.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Our 4ocean bracelets are hand assembled in Bali
- Cord is manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm is manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Double cobra braid with beaded toggle closure
- Available in four non-adjustable sizes
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content is audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
We’re currently developing a circular end-of-life plan for every 4ocean product. Our aim is to eliminate waste at the end of our product lifecycle by taking back 4ocean products that our customers no longer use so they can be properly recycled or transformed into new products. Once you’re done with your 4ocean product, please reach out to our customer service team to receive a prepaid shipping label.
The 4ocean Closed-Loop Program is only available in the U.S. for now, but we plan to expand in the future.